Election 2020 Was Rigged: The Evidence, by Patrick Byrne.
Here is an interview to introduce Patrick Byrne. It’s a bit repetitive, but you will get the idea:
Byrne writes of the interview above:
Let the record show that numerous other journalists have had this story, with numerous points of confirmation from documents and outside sources, for somewhere between 6 weeks, and several, over a year. None would run with the story. Given Ms. Powell’s and Mr. Giuliani’s revelations in the last 24 hours, someone final found their jump-balls, and jumped. So instead of asking me why I took it to NewsmaxTV, ask others why they had information like this and much connected information, with various levels of confirmation, and failed to run it.
Patrick Byrne, who is a minor tech mogul, has been publicly saying something similar to Sidney Powell for several days, such as here. Now he has written up his account, and provides some more details. Here’s a summary:
Decisive (but not widespread) election fraud occurred on November 3:
- Smartmatic election software was developed in Venezuela with porous security and built-in functionality allowing system administrators to override the security features it appeared to incorporate. Among the extraordinary privileges it granted to administrators were abilities to:
- shave votes continuously from one candidate to another;
- batch ballots for later “adjudication” but which instead became a pool of votes that the administrator could simply assign to the candidate of choice;
- generate blank ballots.
- Through a string of opaque licensing agreements, bankruptcies, and corporate mergers and acquisitions, that software ended up in election systems (e.g., Dominion) for use in the USA and other countries. …
- The Smartmatic (a.k.a. Sequoia) running on various brands of US election systems (of which Dominion is only one) brought to US elections not only overly-generous functionality, but porous security permitting manipulation not just by administrators, but by those outside the precinct and even abroad.  These functionalities were strategically & aggressively used to rig the US election on November 3.
- It was strategic in that it was not “widespread” but targeted at six cities [Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, Maricopa County Arizona, Clark County Nevada] which, if flipped, also would flip the swing states in which they are found (and thus, the electoral college);
- It was aggressive for the simple reason that Trump broke their algorithm, because he was on his way to a win that exceeded their ability to overcome through minor cheats alone. It is for that reason that in those six locations the bad guys went full-on-goon (e.g., thugs intimidating observers, newspapers taped over windows, “water main breaks” shutting down counting then immediately reopened once Republican observers had departed, etc.)
- Proof of this is found in three forms that dovetail perfectly;
- Documentation of the extraordinary administrator privileges embedded within Dominion’s systems;
- Affidavits from voters and volunteers describe experiences that match exactly what they would experience in locations being gooned by the measures to which I refer;
- … Outrageous statistical oddities (e.g., thousands and tens of thousands of sequential Biden votes that occur with quadrillion-to-1 improbability, ballot processing spikes at velocities that were physically impossible given available site equipment) that themselves coincide with windows of intense and aggressive intimidation of and interference with those observing the voting and counting. …
Conclusion: The US 2020 election was wildly compromised: it is an egg that can’t be unscrambled.
 Dominion’s servers are widely infected with QSnatch malware. As poll-workers (e.g., administrators) log-in, QSnatch steals their credentials. Thus not only can administrators override (with no audit trail) election security in a precinct, so can anyone who steals those credentials (which, given the ubiquity of QSnatch on Dominion servers, happens everywhere). Dominion sends out software patches that continuously (deliberately?) allow QSnatch to beat their patches.
That’s how it worked. The trail is clear enough. Byrne has charts of the vote counts with the large vote dumps/flips.
Further proof that it was hacked is presumably going to have to come from whistle-blowers or electronic records, or perhaps demonstrating in a courtroom that breaking into a Dominion network and flipping votes is possible. Electronic records could include whatever was on the Smartmatic servers that were seized in Germany.