They’re prominent guests on Fox, they lead “grassroots” rallies, they write columns at The Blaze, they are keynote speakers at CPAC, a few were even used to blackmail perceived enemies of Israeli interests — and they all got their start as actors and models at the same Israeli-owned talent agency.
These up and coming conservative superstars appear to have had or currently still have active profiles up at shadowy Israeli-born pornographer Ami Shafrir’s Explore Talent …
So far, National Justice has identified the following household names in the world of Republican Party politics as being actors or models featured for hire on the site in the last ten years:
1) Candace Owens — who began producing professional conservative content months after launching her Explore Talent profile in 2017.
2) Congresswoman Lauren Boebert — participated in the site’s gallery contest in 2011, two years before opening up the “Shooters Grill” restaurant that brought her national fame and helped catapult her political career.
3) Tomi Lahren — a familiar face throughout conservative media. She has previously worked at The Blaze and served on Donald Trump’s PAC alongside Rudy Giuliani. She currently works as a contributor for Fox News.
5) Scott Presler — a homosexual conservative influencer, often spotted leading rallies in the run up to Trump’s election. Presler spoke at CPAC 2020.
7) Anna Khait and Tarah Price — Two women hired by private intelligence operatives to seduce and blackmail National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster after Jewish mega donors Sheldon Adelson and Robert Mercer complained to Trump that he wasn’t sufficiently pro-Israel. …
All in all, the overnight transition of women from low-rent “models” on Explore Talent to congresswomen, high-risk spies, and nationally renown political personalities leaves more questions than answers.
The most innocent explanation — that GOP operatives are actively recruiting women who are broke and desperate for fame — speaks volumes about the state of American conservatism.
Because people are more likely to listen to a pretty young female face than yet another older white male?
There will be more exposed in a similar manner, because none of them are legitimate.
All you have to do is listen to them talk to recognize that none of them have an original thought in their heads. Anytime you see someone who is superficially intelligent and verbally skilled but lacking in analytical depth or any apparent sense of curiosity, you can be relatively confident that they are a manufactured persona who is essentially an actor playing the part.
A bunch of women and a gay guy all “discovered” by a Jewish porn producer. Gee Paw. I wonder if he has goods on any/all of them.
The best grift award goes to Owens, who Vox mentioned years ago as not saying anything that wasn’t already said by a suit wearing republican guy in the 1980’s. But the civnats love it when a black person (a woman!!!) says the stuff and they go crazy. Candace must be laughing all the way to the bank.
Candace Owens often comes onto Tucker Carlson’s show, but never says anything betraying original thought. Just a pretty black face saying the obvious in an articulate and engaging manner, in response to leads from Tucker. Why bother? One learns nothing from her. I’ve taken to skipping her interviews.
No wonder the conservatives lose nowadays. Too many front people are contrived and controlled, on-message but not leadership material.