Biden’s Sinister Plan to Rig the 2024 Election for Democrats. By Matt Margolis.
Roughly two years ago, President Biden issued an executive order that went relatively unnoticed and has been mostly forgotten by now, but which endangers the integrity of our elections.
Executive Order 14019 instructs federal agencies, some of which are unrelated to election administration, to collaborate with external private groups to “promote voter registration and voter participation.”
As innocuous as this sounds on its face, the White House is emulating billionaire Mark Zuckerberg’s efforts to influence the 2020 election and turning it into a publicly-funded operation. That’s right: who needs Zuckerbucks when taxpayers like you can fund Democrat voter outreach? …
Naturally, the Biden administration has been deliberately vague about the specifics of how government agencies will collaborate with these private groups to engage voters. But the 2024 election is fast approaching, and the White House has quietly disclosed some of the details of how it will repurpose government agencies into a massive taxpayer-funded “get-out-the-vote” operation for the Democrats. …
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will promote voter registration for new citizens;
- the Department of Education will connect student loan recipients to voter registration services;
- the Indian Health Service will boost voting access for patients;
- the Treasury Department will do the same for federal benefit recipients; and
- the DOJ will promote voting for those exiting the criminal justice system. …
There’s nothing preventing the White House and partisan bureaucrats in federal agencies from hand-picking groups that favor “get-out-the-vote” activities for Democrats, ensuring their electoral victories for years to come.
Using state power for near-naked politicking happens when the ruling class stops competing amongst itself (Democrats vs Republicans), but sees itself as having common interests that are separate from the rest of the nation (elite vs deplorables).