On October 24, 2022, the FAA quietly, without any announcement at all, widened the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to be able to fly.
The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2. It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher. This is a very wide range; it accommodates people who have cardiac injury. …
Why the change?
I’ll take an educated guess …
I believe it is because they knew if they kept the original range, too many pilots would have to be grounded. That would be extremely problematic; commercial aviation in the US would be severely disrupted.
And why did they do that quietly without notifying the public or the mainstream media?
I’m pretty sure they won’t tell me, so I’ll speculate: it’s because they didn’t want anyone to know.
In other words, the COVID vaccine has seriously injured a lot of pilots and the FAA knows it and said nothing because that would tip off the country that the vaccines are unsafe. …
How we know the vaccines did it:
There are several clues that are consistent with “it was the vaccine and not COVID”:
- They were quiet about it. If it was COVID, you can be public. But the vaccine is supposed to be safe.
- The timing. October 2022 is late for COVID. If it was due to COVID, it would have happened well before now. They can make changes every month.
- The vaccine creates far more injury to the heart than COVID (which creates NO added risk per this large-scale Israeli study of 196,992 unvaccinated adults after Covid infection).
- Anecdotally, cardiologists only started to notice the damage post-vaccine.
- All the sudden deaths started post-vaccine.
The most logical conclusion is that:
- the FAA knows the hearts of our nations pilots have been injured by the COVID vaccine that they were coerced into taking,
- the number of pilots affected is huge,
- the cardiac damage is extensive, and
- passenger safety is being compromised by the lowering of the standards to enable pilots to fly.
The covid misinformation, censorship, and mandates were all morally wrong.
But they will not admit fault or apologize. And don’t expect reparations.
hat-tip Peter G.