Leak from US Military: Vaccine Harm Much Greater Than Admitted. By TerminalCWO (CWO = Chief Warrant Officer).
Within DMED [Defense Medical Epidemiology Database] exists the Defense Medical Surveillance System’s DMSS, which contains up to date and historic data on diseases, medical events, and data on DoD [Department of Defense] personnel.
The database is similar to VAERS, the vaccine adverse event reporting system, but it’s distinct in that it only applies to DoD military personnel and only medical providers can input information into the system. …
The current data reflects diseases in 2021 through the tenth month only. All data reflects reporting from January through November 2021. Annual cases are average over the past five years.
- Myocardial Infarction / Heart Attack heart rose 269% from 612 annual cases to YTD 1,650.
- Pericarditis rose 175% from 589 annual cases to YTD 1,029.
- Myocarditis rose 285% from 127 annual cases to YTD 363.
- Pulmonary embolisms 467% from 746 annual cases to YTD 3,489,
- Cerebral infarction rose 393% with current YTD 3,438.
- Bell’s Palsy rose 319% with current YTD 1,470.
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome rose 250% with current YTD 3,635.
- Immunodeficiencies rose 275% with current YTD 3,172.
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura rose 322% with current YTD 564.
- Menstrual Irregularity rose 476% with current YTD 22,938.
- Multiple Schlerosis / Demyelinating Diagnosis rose 487% with current YTD 3,444 .
- Neoplasms (tissue growth, often cancer precursor) rose 296% with current YTD 114,645.
- Nontraumatic Subarchnoid Hemorrhage/ICH rose 312% with current YTD 1,858.
- Spontaneous Abortion / Miscarriage rose 306% with current YTD 4,602.
- Disseminate Intravascular Coagulation rose 1,175% from 7 annual cases to YTD 87.
- HIV rose 590% from 454 annual cases to YTD 2,681.
- Chest pain rose 1,529% from 4,892 annual cases to YTD 74,813 individuals.
- Dyspnea / Difficult or labored breathing rose 905% from 4,968 annual cases to YTD 44,990. …
There is an undeniable correlation between the manifold increases in rare and life-threatening diseases to the injection of a required emergency use vaccine among military personnel. …
Military personnel are mostly young and relatively healthy (not obese, not elderly and few comorbidities). So extending the statistics to a general population would be extremely conservative.
Due to political influence applied to the vaccine, and the amount of money made of its distribution, it’s hard to imagine an agreement wasn’t made behind closed doors to make the vaccine appear as if it had been approved by the FDA.
The Secretary of Defense [Lloyd Austin] himself owns over 29,868 shares of TENET Health, a company that made a vast amount of money from Pfizer’s vaccine …
Hundreds of service members have been discharged under the false pretense of disobeying an unlawful order and thousands more have been barred from re-enlisting or continuing to serve after their contracts expire. …
Sources have told us the DoD tried very hard to conceal this information to prevent it from getting out. The release of this information implicates numerous officials at the highest levels of the Pentagon in numerous crimes.
Why we were so misled about vaccines? Did they just do it for the money?