A few days ago we posted about a Chinese defector who provided evidence that the Chinese military orchestrated the creation of covid-19 and the lab leak.
Now it turns out that the defector wasn’t any old defector, but Dong Jingwei, who was in charge of counterintelligence efforts in China! He defected in mid February.
Spy Talk, a website that reports on U.S. intelligence, defense, and foreign policy, alleges that the information provided by Dong was the impetus behind the Biden administration making a 180-degree turn on the lab-leak theory. …
According to his public profiles, [Dong] “was responsible for the Ministry’s counterintelligence efforts in China, i.e., spy-catching, since being promoted to vice minister in April 2018.”
If that is true, Dong would be the highest-level defector in the history of the People’s Republic of China. …
Apparently Dong also brought terabytes of data, including:
- Early pathogenic studies of the virus we now know as SARS-CoV-2
- Models of predicted COVID-19 spread and damage to the U.S. and the world
- Financial records detailing which exact organizations and governments funded the research on SARS-CoV-2 and other biological warfare research
- Names of U.S. citizens who provide intel to China
- Names of Chinese spies working in the U.S. or attending U.S. universities
- Financial records showing U.S. businessmen and public officials who’ve received money from the Chinese government
- Details of meetings U.S. government officials had (perhaps unwittingly) with Chinese spies and members of Russia’s SVR
- How the Chinese government gained access to a CIA communications system, leading to the death of dozens of Chinese people who were working with the CIA. …
This is potentially explosive, geo-political-altering information. …
- It would be extremely dangerous not only to Chinese officials who have insisted that SARS-CoV-2 evolved naturally and spread through wild animals…
- It would also indict the World Health Organization, which by most accounts impeded the investigation into the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which many scientists and officials now believe was the source of the virus.
- It could also be a black eye for U.S. officials who, until very recently, refused to even consider the possibility that the virus originated in the Wuhan lab and labeled such claims conspiracy theories.
- The same is true of our social media overlords, who actively suppressed stories suggesting a lab leak and punished websites and individuals who published alternatives to the natural-evolution theory.
- Anthony Fauci, who has carried water for the Chinese Communist Party for the last year and a half, could also be in hot water, depending on what’s in the documents.
- And that’s before you even get to the specter of an infestation of Chinese Communist spies embedded in the U.S. government.
Again, according to sources, Dong told DIA debriefers that at least a third of Chinese students attending US universities are PLA assets or part of the Thousand Talents Plan and that many of the students are here under pseudonyms. One reason for using pseudonyms is that many of these students are the children of high-ranking military and party leaders.
And finally, a Hunter Biden update:
Dong reportedly provided DIA with the contents of Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop (who doesn’t have it at this point?) detailing not only his excessive porn use but also information about Joe Biden’s shady business dealings in China.
So add the US President to the list of potential casualties. Or does that make Dong a potential casualty?
Could this scandal bring down the government in Beijing?
So, it was a leak, and it was intentional. Soon we will be able to move to the next question: was covid an attempt at a race-specific bioweapon?