Some believe that Woodrow Wilson’s wife Edith ran the federal executive branch after the president had a stroke in October 1919. Even the Obama White House said she “functionally” was in charge of the administration “for the remainder of Wilson’s second term.” At least Wilson started his presidency in a sentient state. Not sure the same can be said of Joe Biden.
It’s clear that the 46th president of the United States is impaired. He has yet to face the media, waiting longer to hold his first press conference than any president in the last 100 years. …
- “Bubble Biden clearly not up for tough questions – or the job,” says the New York Post headline of Michael Goodwin’s March 16 column. Goodwin reminds readers that after “Biden’s lone interview since taking office,” the White House was forced to clean up his comments about Donald Trump receiving intelligence briefings, the $15 minimum wage campaign, and Iran’s nuclear program.
- In late February, Biden famously rambled on about losing track of his thoughts and wondering where he was.
- On Tuesday he claimed he’d arranged an $800 billion aid package for Central American countries in 2014 (actual amount was around $750 million). And on Thursday, Biden referred to “President Harris.”
- Earlier this month, the bumbling president called Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin “the guy who runs that outfit.” …
- Former White House stenographer Mike McCormick, who spent six years at “Biden’s side as he met with world leaders, delivered speeches and interacted with members of the news media,” told one-time Trump aide Steve Bannon in January that he estimated the president’s cognitive abilities have fallen by half in recent years.
- McCormick told the Washington Free Beacon last September that the Democratic candidate is “not the same Joe Biden,” and that “he’s lost a step and he doesn’t seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago.” …
No matter who is in charge, if it isn’t Biden, then his presidency is a fraud. …
We’re convinced that we’ve never had a president like this before, possibly dishonestly elected, and certainly insufficient in his abilities. We’re embarrassed for our country. …
Earlier in our history, with no television, no internet, it would have been easy to cover up a president’s deficiencies. But not today. Biden’s fading faculties are obvious, even as his aides try to hide them by limiting his exposure.
Oh dear pic.twitter.com/xSv3mpd5rV
— Quoth the Raven (@QTRResearch) March 19, 2021
Are the MSM going to show you Biden’s recent stumbles?
For Trump, however, here’s CNN in 2017:
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 22, 2017
Remember when Biden mocked Trump’s ramp walk at West Point:
FLASHBACK -> Biden mocks Trump's ramp walk at West Point and claims he's stronger: "Look at how he steps and look at how I step. Watch how I run up ramps and he stumbles down ramps. Come on." pic.twitter.com/U7CL0dBSQA
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) March 19, 2021
Don Jr…: “I remember the press bashing Trump for touching the rail once. Biden falls repeatedly but I’m sure he’s the picture of health. No wonder all our enemies are pouncing simultaneously and mocking him publicly. “
I like his disco work. pic.twitter.com/ec5CP50r3y
— Michael Smith News (@mpsmithnews) March 20, 2021
hat-tip Kat H., Stephen Neil