Here are some important things that I didn’t know five years ago or now.
- There actually is a Deep State, and those who constitute it really do not honor the election results or the will of the people.
- There really appear to be lawless elements within the upper echelons of the FBI, CIA, and NSA who are not accountable for their crimes and are thus above the law.
- The fourth branch of government, the bureaucracy, really is unaccountable to the “unwashed masses.” …
- The news media centers of New York City and Washington, D.C. are not neutral arbitrators of the truth; rather, they uncomfortably resemble TASS and Pravda from the Soviet Union days. …
- The United States Supreme Court would actually refuse to hear a legitimate case because it was frightened of violence.
- The left insists on conflating and equating evangelical Christians with White supremacists. …
- It really is not Republicans vs. Democrats, but globalists vs. nationalists.
- The new McCarthyism, blacklists, history re-writers, and re-education camps are coming from the left, not the right.
- Presidential elections really can be stolen by corrupting just a handful of precincts in just a handful of states.
- Calling into question the validity of the 2016 presidential election is patriotic, while calling into question the validity of the 2020 presidential election is treasonous.
Read it all.