Tony Shaffer is a retired Intelligence Operative and current President of the London Center for Policy Research and a member of President Trump’s 2020 Advisory Board. He believes the President won the election and has a great case in the courts to prove it.
Shaffer created a fire on Twitter yesterday when he questioned whether the President may have marked all the ballots in this year’s election which would indicate if a ballot counted was legitimate or not. …
This caused an uproar on Twitter and liberals freaked out thinking they might have gotten caught in their attempt to steal this year’s election.
Shaffer has a credible record and one of the first to confirm that President Trump was being spied on back in March 2017. …
- The tweets were questions for people to think about. We know that the same people who were behind the Russia collusion scam were still around and to think that they were going to allow the President to freely win the 2020 election was foolish. Of course there would be a major effort to prevent President Trump from winning.
- Certainly the President’s team prepared for this year’s election and would have considered possible voter fraud on a large scale due to the current environment in the US.
- Tony posed his questions and the left went crazy and based on this they must know what they are doing is unjust.
- The courts will decide this election and the Constitution is on the side of the President. Any illegal votes should not be counted and when this is addressed the President will win the election.
- There are many actions by the Democrats that indicate they are attempting to steal the election. (We have reported numerous stories on this subject since the election.)
- The Constitution requires that all valid ballots be received and counted on the first Tuesday in November. Any efforts to drag the election out after this date are likely not legitimate.
- Efforts by the Democrats to prevent oversight and transparency are likely due to corruption. Why has the Biden campaign not urged for transparency during this process? Where there is no transparency there is something being hidden.
- How come Texas and Florida can be transparent and provide results on Election eve but other states could not and even stopped counting?
Indeed. It paints a consistent picture of Democrats preparing ahead of time to cheat if necessary, of illegally adding the required votes in a few swing states when election night didn’t quite work out for them, and that this cheating is widely known or suspected on the left. Transparency and credibility have been abandoned.