Virus researchers uncover new evidence implying COVID-19 was created in a lab, by Matthew Hoffman.
A team of Australian scientists has produced new evidence that the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 is optimized for penetration into human cells rather than animal cells, undermining the theory that the virus randomly evolved in an animal subject before passing into human beings, and suggesting instead that it was developed in a laboratory. …
The authors of the study, led by vaccine researcher Nikolai Petrovsky of Flinders University in Australia, used a version of the novel coronavirus collected in the earliest days of the outbreak and applied computer models to test its capacity to bind to certain cell receptor enzymes, called “ACE2,” that allow the virus to infect human and animal cells to varying degrees of efficacy.
They tested the propensity of the COVID-19 virus’s spike protein, which it uses to enter cells, to bind to the human type of ACE2 as well as to many different animal versions of ACE2, and found that the novel coronavirus most powerfully binds with human ACE2, and with variously lesser degrees of effectiveness with animal versions of the receptor.
According to the study’s authors, this implies that the virus that causes COVID-19 did not come from an animal intermediary, but became specialized for human cell penetration by living previously in human cells, quite possibly in a laboratory.
So, just imagining a scenario here:
- China, possibly with Western help, cooked up a virus designed to damage humans, perhaps in longer-term ways we have yet to discover. Inevitably, it will also kill weaker people with pre-existing conditions. (The military have long known that maximum damage is done to an enemy by wounding but not killing their soldiers, because then the enemy has to expend more resources caring for their wounded. Bullet sizes are chosen with that in mind.)
- China releases the disease from the lab. To make it look like an accident (and perhaps it was), this happens near a wet market in China. China suffers first, which creates great plausible deniability.
- Once the disease is out and about in Wuhan, the CCP prevents the people fleeing Wuhan from going to the rest of China. The only escape route is international, which means they travel to China’s industrial rivals in the West.
- The West’s dopey rulers, unwise to pandemics and distracted by their usual shenanigans, don’t realize they were being infected until the disease already had a firm foothold in their countries. China tells them not to worry, because it’s just like the flu. With the aid of the western media, they say it’s racist not to let in the carriers from Wuhan. Its puppets at the WHO are slow to ring the alarm. Meanwhile Wuhan is put on a very strict lockdown, and the virus is eradicated from China.
- Western culture is not accustomed to deal with pandemics, and it is liberty minded. Furthermore, in the US the lockdowns are sabotaged by the left, who are obsessed with open borders (more voters for them). Infected people entering the country make any US lockdown ineffective. So predictable.
- The US is torn between great health damage and great economic damage — and get both! Trump, the very man who rang the alarm bell on China, loses every which way.
- This virus was probably created in a lab to harm people. We still don’t know much about what damage it is causing, but there have been many reports of neurological and other damage. Perhaps it has pernicious long term effects that sicken a generation.
- China snickers. A turning point in world history has arrived. A sicker and poorer US relinquishes world leadership to a healthy and vigorous China.
Not a shot fired. And the US still doesn’t even realize what is happening to it. Game China.