The list was accompanied by a short description of each virtue and why it is important to the Democrats:
- Envy: Being jealous is what being a leftist is all about. If everyone else has more than you, how can you possibly be happy?
- Greed: Rich people are bad because they are greedy, so you should be greedy in return and try to take all their money.
- Pride: Being proud of your sin is a virtue. Flaunt it, baby!
- Lust: Do whatever! Woooooo!!!
- Outrage: Being full of wrath and anger all the time is a great character quality. GRRR!!!
- Sloth: Let other people do all the work for you. That’s just being smart.
- Gluten-free gluttony: Eat as much as you want as long as it’s gluten-free, organic, and non-GMO.
Democrats are working on a list of seven deadly sins, which is rumored to include chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience, kindness, and humility.
Only funny because it’s true(ish).
The struggle between lizard brains and those imbued with the higher values of the frontal cortex has been going on since human history began.
hat-tip Stephen Neil