As the Commons prepared for another crucial Brexit vote:
- Mrs May confirmed she’ll vote against No Deal
- The Government announced that import taxes will be slashed if we do leave without a deal
- EU bosses threatened to block the proposed delay to Brexit
- Boris Johnson insisted Brussels WILL crumble and give us a better deal
- Philip Hammond called on the PM to go for a softer Brexit which all parties can support
- Writing for The Sun, a serving minister warned a delay could lead to Brexit being cancelled
After last night’s crushing defeat for the PM’s Brexit deal, Parliament will today vote on whether or not to approve a No Deal exit in 16 days’ time.
The fate of a nation and perhaps the future direction of Western civilization may be guided by what MP’s in the UK decide today.
We live in interesting times.