Amazon.com Bans The White Nationalist Manifesto, by Greg Johnson.
On Sunday, February 24th, 2019, Amazon.com — the world’s book marketplace — banned my book The White Nationalist Manifesto.
Amazon did not merely decide to no longer stock the book. They also removed the product listing pages. So it is as if the book never even existed.
Amazon does, however, continue to sell the following works:
- Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, The Communist Manifesto — the manifesto of a movement that murdered more than 100 million people, specifically targeting an entire class of people — the bourgeoisie — for destruction…
- Leon Trotsky’s Terrorism and Communism — a defense of political terrorism
- Adolf Hitler’s Mein Kampf — also available in many editions — which is apparently less threatening to the current world order than my book.
- The Unabomber’s Manifesto …
- Valerie Solanas’ S.C.U.M. Manifesto — S.C.U.M. being an acronym for Society to Cut Up Men. Solanas published her manifesto in 1967. In 1968, she attempted to murder Andy Warhol.
- The Anarchist’s Cookbook— corrected and updated to make it extra lethal
- Osama Bin Laden’s Messages to the World …
- Voice of Hezbollah: The Statements of Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah — apparently there’s a whole library of books by Islamist terrorists for sale at Amazon.com …
- Black Nationalist Manifestos by such writers as Marcus Garvey and Elijah Muhammad …
- Ernesto “Che” Guevara, Guerrilla Warfare
- Al-Qaida’s Doctrine for Insurgency: Abd al-Aziz al-Muqrin’s “a Practical Course for Guerrilla War”
Really, one has to ask: Is there a book written by an honest-to-God terrorist or mass murderer that Amazon.com does not stock?
And let’s not even get into Amazon’s vast selections of pornography, sex toys, and drug paraphernalia.
Every other ethnic group is encouraged to have an identity, and indeed is lauded for it. Just not whites. And the left is so obviously whipping up anti-white sentiment and discriminating against whites. Hmmm.