On Thursday, Judge Andrew Napolitano handed the mob all the rope they could possibly ask for, courtesy of Fox News, saying, “All of us agree that this witness is exceptionally credible.”
No one argued with him. …
By any standard of truth, fairness, classical liberalism, evidence, and facts, Dr. Ford is not only not credible, she is nothing close to credible.
Some of the ways…
- She straight-up lied about being afraid to fly.
- She said she wanted anonymity but continually reached out to the far-left Washington Post.
- Her polygraph is a farce.
- Her story has been carefully weaved into a Kafka-esque nightmare no man (even with detailed calendars) can ever escape from.
- Every single one of her witnesses refutes her story — has no memory of the gathering in question or says it doesn’t happen, and this includes a lifelong friend. …
- Ford’s therapist’s notes from 2012 also refute her tale, even as the media and Democrats try to gaslight us into believing the opposite. Ford originally claimed four boys tried to rape her when she was in her late teens in the mid-eighties. Now she says it was one rapist and one bystander when she was 15 in the early eighties.
Blasey Ford’s Incredible Inconsistencies, by Jim Hoft.
Ford said she was afraid to fly but now we know she has flown all over the Pacific Ocean and the United States for work and vacation.
The rest of her social media presence is still a mystery — meaning it is likely full of far left filth.
Christine Ford told Congress, the Washington Post and her far left activist lawyers she had memories of Kavanaugh when she put a second front door on her home in 2012 but photos of the property show the door was installed before 2011.
And there is also a record of business operating out of the same address which would explain a second door.
The door was important to her testimony to the Senate. She mentioned it three times, and Senator Dianne Feinstein questioned her about it. It was connected to her marriage counseling and telling of the alleged assault, and she said under oath:
“I had never told the details to anyone, the specific details, until May 2012, during a couples counseling session. The reason this came up in counseling is that my husband and I had completed a very extensive, very long remodel of our home, and I insisted on a second front door, an idea that he and others disagreed with and could not understand. In explaining why I wanted a second front door, I began to describe the assault in detail.”
hat-tip Scott of the Pacific