Hi, we’d like to invite you to complete this online survey after your recent contact with our Special Forces Troops.
How did you contact us today? Were you:
- Laying in wait to ambush us?
- Placing an IED inside a dog’s carcass?
- Firing at us while surrounded by a group of school kids?
- Pretending to work with us in one of our bases?
On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate the troops you shot at on the following attributes:
- Gender balance including fluidity and expressions of individual gender identity
- Cultural diversity – did our unit members reflect the communities they serve, including yours
- Politeness while being shot at
- Adherence to OH&S and the other 1,098 policy statements designed to nail our soldiers somehow no matter what they do
- Treating you with dignity during the contact while respecting your humanity and deep-seated cultural/religious need to kill us
Please answer yes or no to the following questions
- Did our soldiers remove their boots before entering your booby-trapped hideout?
- Did we respect your 5 daily prayer times by ceasing fire at the Muezzin’s call?
- Did we comply with your laws and customs about gay people?
- Did we give you sufficient opportunity to enquire about our operational plans, policies and rules of engagement?
- Were you given enough time to prepare your ambush of us?
- Have we given you an easy way to complain about our troops and to tie them up in endless bullshit paperwork while you Allah uh-Akbar away to your heart’s content?
Thank you for choosing to attack us today, we hope you enjoyed the experience and look forward to serving you again when next you choose Jihad against the West.
hat-tip Stephen Harper