London’s Muslim mayor repeats call to cancel Trump’s visit, says London is ‘beacon of tolerance’, by Christine Douglass-Williams.
Sadiq Khan, London’s Mayor.
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has stated that “London is a beacon of tolerance, acceptance and diversity”, and for that precise reason an official visit by U.S. President Donald Trump would “not be welcomed”.
Of course Khan is playing the so-called “diversity” card, which has become synonymous with boosting Islamic supremacists; otherwise, you’re “Islamophobic.” Infidels must remain inferior in this view. …
- Khan has endorsed anti-Semites, defended 9/11 terrorists, and defended an al Qaeda member.
- Khan has played the victimology narrative to the point of cautioning Westerners to play by the rules of Islamic supremacists, so as to not upset them to the point of joining jihadi groups.
- He has called deadly jihad attacks “part and parcel” of life in a big city.
- He has called progressive Muslims who want to live in unison with Westerners “uncle Toms.”
- Last year, Khan demanded cancellation of President Trump’s state visit to the UK.
hat-tip Stephen Neil