A Look Into the Military Mind, by Hugo Salinas Price.
History does not repeat, but certain patterns of events do recur in political life. …
Three cases of great social disorder in the past hundred years:
1. Italy. In the early 20th Century, Italy was plagued by groups of Communists who were raping the country at their pleasure. Groups of Communists terrorized the city governments of Italy and stole their (physical gold) money. Italy was helpless to defend itself against these outlaws. Enter the fascist Benito Mussolini, who organized his followers into paramilitary groups. They beat the crap out the Communists. Benito and his followers marched on Rome and took over the government of Italy. Order was restored. Italy rose from the ashes of bankruptcy to great industrial progress.
2. Germany. In the 1920’s Germany had had a moral collapse due to its defeat in WW I, combined with the economic extortions exercised upon it by the victorious powers of Freedom and Civilization, led by the US and Britain, and the sexual degeneracy favored by the liberaloid government of the impotent Weimar Republic. (However, the degeneracy never fell to the level of degeneracy in the US of A at present.) Communists sent in by the USSR were having a field day in Germany. Enter the fascist Adolf Hitler, who organized his forces much like his counterpart Benito Mussolini. The Communists who thrived on all the disorder were routed out by Hitler. Hitler and his Party took over the German government. Order and decency were restored. Germany rose from the ashes of bankruptcy to great industrial progress.
3. Spain. In 1936 there was a political crisis in Spain. The Spanish had been ruled by a Constitutional Monarchy since 1874, and it proved ineffectual in governing Spain. A strong movement took the shape of a Republican Party, whose object was to install government more responsive to the people of Spain than the Constitutional Monarchy. However, the Republican Party was infiltrated and taken over by Communists who applied the techniques of the USSR’s terrorists in “liquidating” — a more genteel word than “assassinating” — its opposition, after suitable torture had been applied to extract confessions of guilt regarding “crimes against the Proletariat”.
Enter the fascist General Francisco Franco. Stationed in the Canary Islands, Franco moved to the mainland and led the Civil War against the Communists. The war was very bloody, with enormous loss of life on both sides. …
Franco gave the Spanish security, order, excellent education for the young, and economic growth. The Left cannot ever forgive General Francisco Franco for saving Spain from Communism.
With regard to respect for property: in Franco’s Spain, in 1955, if a tourist lost a camera somewhere in Madrid, it would surely turn up at a police station. Prosperity arrived for the Spanish. But with prosperity, the relaxation of rules. So today, Spain is once again in an ungodly liberaloid mess of permissiveness. Morality has sunk to unheard of levels.
* * * * *
This appears to be the pattern of events:
- A numerically important segment of society accepts total permissiveness; any, and more or less all, behavior is tolerated and indeed, celebrated in its depravity.
- The disorderly elements of libertinism chafe at the criticism that the more conservative elements begin to direct at their behavior.
- Nobody loves a good fight more than the disorderly elements – whatever their code name, in whatever age they are present. So the “weirdos” begin to attack physically the conservative elements.
- The police do not dare protect the conservatives. They are afraid of the degenerates and their political connections, which might get any policeman fired for “brutality”.
- The country tumbles further and further into social disruption and broken heads.
- The stage is set for the arrival of a fascist leader.
Could the USA be next?
Thus we see that the very presence of the US group denominated “Antifa” heralds the arrival of its nemesis, a fascist military leader.
I am looking past Mr. Trump, past his soon-to-be-successor Mr. Pence, at a moment when the US is overwhelmed with violence: “Left” against “Right”.
Chaos reigns. Perhaps the stock market has collapsed, leaving millions of Americans penniless. State governors are helpless. The nation is gripped by panic and a reflection of panic is hatred: the Left wants blood! And perhaps the Right also craves bloodshed – fear does these things to people.
At that time, the Military will intervene. The concept which prevails in the Military Mind at all times in all ages is the concept of ORDER.
Read the link for his scenario.