Climate Mob Threatens Trump – ‘Quit Paris and You’re Toast!’, by James Delingpole.
The international climate mob have made President Trump an offer he can’t refuse: “Stay in Paris – or the U.S. gets it!”
Among the threats made so far, should the president honor his election trail promise to quit the UN Paris climate agreement.
- The U.S. will lose $6 trillion worth of jobs in “clean” energy.
- The U.S. will become a “rogue country”. …
- The U.S. may become the victim of further weaponized handshakes and other typically Gallic “your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries” insults from prepubescent Mummy’s little tough boy President Macron of France.
- The U.S. presidential administration may become subject to further awkward rifts between those who want a “seat at the table” in Paris – Tillerson; Jared Kushner; Ivanka; Gary Cohn; Rick Perry – and those who want out.
- The U.S. may add to “global warming” by 0.3 degrees C, causing the world to boil and melt or, if not that, then at least provoking much bitterness and resentment among all the countries that haven’t yet quit Paris even though they’d all secretly like to.
Quite how Trump will respond to these threats is still anyone’s guess. On the one hand, he has reportedly told various allies that he intends to pull out. On the other, he is known for changing his mind at the last minute. …
No one is pretending Trump won’t get a lot of stick from the Climate Industrial Complex, from the Euro weenies, from the globalists, the Bilderbergers, the eco Nazis and Davos Man if he does the right thing and pulls out of Paris.
No one is pretending that pulling out of Paris won’t earn him an even stiffer handshake from President Macron and even dirtier looks from Mrs Merkel next time they meet.
But increasingly – at least from this Englishman’s perspective – whether President Trump pulls the U.S. out of Paris boils down to one very simple question:
“Are you a man or a mouse, Mister President?”