Persecuted Christians Suffer ‘Worst Year Yet,’ Mostly Under Islam, by Raymond Ibrahim.
In 18 Muslim nations, “100 percent of Christians experience persecution,” states report. …
- The persecution of Christians around the world, but especially in the Muslim world, has reached an all-time high …
- 1,329 churches were attacked, damaged, or destroyed, mostly in Muslim nations;
- The nation where the most violent and sexual attacks on Christians take place—Muslim majority Pakistan—rose to the number four spot.
- In Nigeria—where more Christians have been slaughtered by Muslims than possibly in any other nation—the killing of Christians went up by 62 percent.
- Islamic Somalia is now the second worst nation; there, “If their [Christians’] faith is discovered it means instant death, executed without trial and often on rumor alone”.
The reason for this is that Muslim persecution of Christians is perennial, existential, and far transcends this or that regime or ruler. It is part and parcel of the history, doctrines, and socio-political makeup of Islam—hence its tenacity; hence its ubiquity. …
Tens of millions of Christians and other “infidels” will continue to suffer extreme persecution, till what began in the seventh century reaches fruition and the entire Islamic world becomes “infidel” free.
Meanwhile our elite is making any criticism of Islam illegal in the West.
hat-tip Stephen Neil