Anti-Bannon Hysteria More Evidence Left Has Lost Touch with American People, by David Horowitz.
I can’t think of anything stupider than the charge coming from all quarters of the left–including a headline in the pathetically wretched Huffington Post–that Bannon is an anti-Semite.
The source? A one sentence claim from an angry ex-wife in divorce court no less, that Bannon didn’t want their kids to go to school with Jews. I find that particularly amusing since Bannon wanted to make a film to celebrate this Jew’s [the author’s] life.
Not to be outdone, CNN, which has been particularly vicious, did a nasty attack on Bannon using another of the thinnest reeds available: This was a headline at Breitbart.com calling Bill Kristol a “renegade Jew.” In fact, neither Breitbart nor Bannon is responsible for that statement. A Jew is. I wrote the article, which was neither requested nor commissioned by Breitbart. And I wrote the headline: “Bill Kristol, Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew.”
This is standard operating procedure for the PC crew:
- If an enemy of PC says anything critical of a black person then he is deemed “racist.” For example, criticism of Obama is “racist.” As a result, criticism of one of the worst US presidents has been muted.
- Critical of a woman, “sexist.” Exceptions for non-PC women of course, like Maggie Thatcher.
- Critical of anyone who happens to be Jewish, and they smear you as “anti-Semitic.” Which is rich, considering the PC position on Israel.
- Criticize a PC gay person and you are “homophobic”.
- Criticize a Muslim and you are “Islamophobic”, even if they did something worthy of criticism — like say killing a bunch of non-Muslims to make some religious and political point.
I was called “anti-Semitic” on several websites because I wrote an essay on banking that mentioned the Rothschilds in a critical light. No mention of Jews, the essay was only about banking, nothing to do with any religion — but they didn’t like my presence in the “climate debate” so they smeared me.