Seven Harsh Realities Of Life Millennials Need To Understand, by The Libertarian Republic.
It’s time millennials understood these seven harsh realities of life so we don’t end up with a generation of gutless adult babies running the show.
- Your Feelings Are Largely Irrelevant — Given feelings are entirely subjective in nature, it’s completely unreasonable to demand everyone tip-toe around you to prevent yours from being hurt. The reality is that people will offend you and hurt your feelings, and they won’t stop to mop up your tears because they shouldn’t have to.
- You Cannot Be Whatever You Want To Be — The reality is if you’re 17 years old and still can’t figure out basic division, you’re not going to be a rocket scientist. If you’re overweight and unattractive, you’re not going to be the quarterback’s prom date.
- Gender Studies Is A Waste Of Money
- If You Live In America, You’re Already In The 1% — Even though you work at McDonald’s for minimum wage because you got a useless, outrageously expensive college degree, you’re still far better off than the vast majority of the planet.
- You Don’t Have A Right To It Just Because You Exist
- You DO Have The Right To Live As You Please — But Not To Demand People Accept It
- The Only Safe Space Is Your Home — No matter where you go in life, someone will be there to offend you. … If you cannot handle that without losing control of your emotions and reverting back to your “safe space” away from the harmful words of others, then you’re best to just stay put at home.
hat-tip Stephen Neil