Wikileaks DNC Document Dump: The list, by Jim Hoft.
On Friday Wikileaks released nearly 20,000 hacked emails it says are from the accounts of Democratic National Committee officials. …
The hacked emails revealed the DNC’s hatred for Bernie Sanders and his movement. The documents reveal the party’s hidden ties with the liberal media. The emails reveal the heights of dishonesty the party will go to to take down Donald Trump.
The article then lists about 30 of the most shocking emails, including
- DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters.
- DNC Hillary supporters infiltrated Sanders campaign. A mole working inside of the Sanders campaign.
- Super PAC paying young voters to push back online Sanders supporters. Paid shills.
- $200k for a private dinner with Hillary.
- Offering to send interns out to fake a protest against the RNC.
- Faking outrage and pasting in a video later.
- Bringing up Sanders religion to scare the southern voters.
- Possible money laundering by moving money back and forth to bypass legal limits.
- DNC member killing horses for insurance money.
- DNC making fun of black woman’s name.
- Creating a fake job ad for a Trump business to paint him as a sexist.
- DNC is upset that their “allies” didn’t send in protestors so they sent out interns.
A lot of the emails are about the DNC’s close ties with the media (“Democratic operatives with bylines”):
- DNC controlling the narrative with time released stories.
- DNC requesting a pull an MSNBC commentary segment.
- DNC members going to complain to Morning Joe producers about his mentioning of a “rigged system.”
- DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz having an off the record meeting in MSNBC President Phil Griffin’s office.
- Politico writer sending his stories to the DNC before he sends them to his editor.
- DNC feeding CNN the questions they want to be asked in interviews.
- Re: BuzzFeed and DNC connection.
DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigns, by Ken Thomas.
Wasserman Schultz’s abrupt departure was undoubtedly an effort to keep the Democrats’ gathering from devolving into the tumult that marred last week’s GOP meeting, when runner-up Ted Cruz pointedly and publicly refused to endorse nominee Donald Trump.
Drudge is gloating, pointing to 2015 article:
Democratic National Committeewoman says her party is ‘clearing a path’ for Hillary because ‘the women in charge’ want it that way
The Democratic National Committee insisted that it ‘runs an impartial primary process, period’
Sander’s supporters complained during the primaries that the DNC was behaving improperly, in favor of Clinton. Turns out they were right, but it’s too late now because Hillary won.