New Munich Massacre: Iranian, 18, shouting “Allah Akbar” killed nine before turning gun on himself, by Anthony Joseph. Another day, another attack by Islam. Our elites say they have no clue about motive.
The old “Munich Massacre” was an attack during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich at which eleven Israeli Olympic team members were taken hostage and eventually killed, along with a German police officer, by the Palestinian terrorist group Black September. 44 years later another Islamic attack with a similar death toll.
The old Munich massacre was massive news that rocked the world; the new Munich massacre won’t hold the world’s attention even for a day because such events have become so common.
Police are investigating a fake Facebook advert which offered free food at the McDonald’s where a gunman killed the first of his nine victims. [T]he 18-year-old Iranian opened fire at the fast food restaurant, before targeting shoppers in a busy mall in the district of Moosach. The killer’s body has been found half a mile from the scene after he reportedly turned the gun on himself.
A total of 21 people were taken to hospital as a result of the incident – three are fighting for their lives in critical condition and 16 are still receiving medical treatment.
A woman named Loretta said she was in the McDonald’s when the man with a gun came out of a bathroom and began shooting. She told CNN: ‘I come out of the toilet and I hear like an alarm, boom, boom, boom. He’s killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can’t run.’ Loretta said she had been in the bathroom at the same time as the shooter, with her eight-year-old son. She said the man yelled: ‘Allahu Akbar!’
The shooter has been identified as a dual nationality German-Iranian, who has been living in Munich for more than two years. The shooter was not previously known to police…
Witnesses said that the gunman screamed ‘I’m German’ and ‘Allahu Akbar’ before shooting at children.
Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae told the news conference early on Saturday that the suspect had not been known to police and there were no known links to terror groups, although investigations were continuing.
Chancellor Angela Merkel’s chief of staff, Peter Altmaier, told national TV: “We cannot rule out that it is linked to terrorism but we can’t confirm it either, but we are also investigating in this direction.”
The BBC article does not mention “Allah Akbar,” or even that the attacker was Iranian. If you read the BBC, there is no indication that the attack is by a Muslim as part of an ongoing terror war. They keep us in the dark.
As news reports of a gun massacre in Munich crossed the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, the President of the United States was cracking jokes. Barack Obama delivered a brief update to reporters at the White House about the still-unfolding shooting rampage that left the German city on lockdown. … But as cameras rolled on the somber moment, Obama grinned and chuckled – and drew laughs from his audience – about his elder daughter Malia leaving the nest and heading for college.