5 Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime, by Jerome Hudson.
The ugly truth behind #BlackLivesMatter is that black people killing other black people does nothing to advance its political power in the same way that one white cop killing a black criminal can.
Despite the media’s overindulgence on white cops killing blacks, there is still a far-larger amount of black bodies being sent to morgues by black killers. Here’s five devastating facts, liberals can’t deny, that prove it.
- Over 1,400 more black Americans murdered other blacks in just two years than were lynched from 1882 to 1968.
- Black people (mostly men) commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime. In 2012, white males were 38 percent of the population and committed 4,582 murders. That same year, black males were just 6.6 percent of the population but committed a staggering 5,531 murders.
- Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for 1980 – 2008.
- Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined.
- It would take cops 40 years to kill as many black men as have died at the hands of others black men in 2012 alone.
See this video of the vicious “knockout game” or “polar bear game”, a racial hate crime in which a black person attempts to knockout an unsuspecting white person in a single punch, in a previous post on racial violence in the USA.
Why do you suppose you don’t already know this? Why haven’t the media told you? Yet I’ll bet you’ve heard a lot about white cops killing blacks (including “hands up don’t shoot”, which turned out to be a fabrication) or, from four years ago, Trayvon Martin.