WHY TRUMP IS POPULAR: Check out this comment by boomerexpat at Steve Sailer’s:
I live in Asia and when an Asian asks me about why Trump is popular, this is a way I use to explain it.
If you really want to understand Trump’s appeal, just look at the fact that 45% of US citizens don’t pay taxes because they don’t make enough due to jobs increasingly being low-level service work with many of the higher level jobs being taken by H1B.
Then combine it with this scenario – imagine the head of Japan announces:
- Japan is opening its borders and plans to make the majority of the country Chinese and Muslims.
- Japanese privilege classes will begin in all schools to combat Japanese racism and the country will begin eliminating Japanese cultural events as non-inclusive.
- Japanese will pay more taxes to subsidize these workers who for the most part won’t be pay taxes.
- Crime and terrorism will go up but that is unavoidable and Xenophobic to mention.
- When any business employs a majority of Japanese ethnics, there will be a discussion of the “Japanese problem”.
- Preferences will be given in hiring to the newcomers.
- Any negative comments about what is going on will be clamped down on because if you don’t like this cultural cleansing you are Hitler.
… The [Japanese] would never let that type of scenario develop in their own country.